Nail Art Wednesdays #6

4:12 PM colorfulbottle 3 Comments

Hi girls!

Today I'm going to present you a gorgeous Zoya I just recieved in a swap with Slovenian Girl. 

I used: 
Zoya Logan 2 coats
no top coat!



Isn't it gorgeous? 

I picked this colour because I draw # 27 from my nail art challenge Nail Art Wednesdays. This number represented gold nail art set from Essence, and because this nail polish includes gold glass flecks it was a perfect match. 

I applied hexagonal glitter on my ring finger in a symmetrical shape. Nothing fancy!
I know I should try more on my nail art, because it looks really boring.



I never thought that I would like this look, but I think that it is pretty wearable. I will definitely use hexagonal glitter more often! =)

3 comments:

  1. satta kingIf your allergies are severe, consider replacing the rugs or carpeting in your home with hard-wood or linoleum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar Jitni Ehmiyat Hai Pani Ki Marte Insan K Liye,
    Bus Utni Hi Muje Teri Zarurat Hai...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!